Penguin and Panda Recovery SEO Recovery - Fix Your Spammy Link Profile Today!
Have you been receiving notifications from Google about the use of unnatural links and other issues on your site? Our Penguin and Panda SEO Recovery service is a real solution for those situations. By offering our removal and correction services, you will get the best resolution to an ever too common problem plaguing websites.
So what drives these warnings by Google you wonder? Google designed a very high tech way to seek and destroy internet spam and bad website practices, and then penalize website owners. Penguin is a search engine algorithm update aimed at lowering search engine rankings of sites found to be violating the webmaster guidelines enforced by Google. Panda is also an update to Google's search engine ranking algorithm made to lower the ranking of low quality sites and raise the ranking of those which meet the guidelines.
Google Penguin and Panda are looking for specific things – duplicate content, thin or bad content, keyword stuffing, cloaking, link schemes, and other things deemed as "black hat" SEO techniques. Unfortunately, many inexperienced people try these techniques because they are easily learned – they then have the power to ruin a website with just a couple of key strokes. In a matter of a few bad techniques, your web page ranking can tank and internet users will never be able to find your site – regardless of how high ranking it was before.
What I do as professional expert in this area is a type of damage control. Not only will I fix your penalties, spam and site errors, but I will also educate you on how to prevent this in the future and educate on the best form of natural SEO within Google's guidelines.
What's the message from Google if you're hit with a Penalty?
Here's some insight into our process:
- We evaluate bad links which are unnaturally posted online
- Then, we run a link analysis using Google's own link reporting tool
- An external link analysis is also conducted to evaluate anchor texts
- Unnatural links are then removed or edited to fit within the guidelines set forth by Google
- Additionally, we do a spam audit to evaluate and correct hidden links and text
- ...and then rectify over optimization from prior users
Basically, I apply my knowledge and experience of healthy SEO practices and what is and isn't accepted by Google to fix damage done by misguided techniques or glitches in programming. We analyze the situation with our high tech tools and knowledge of the internet, determine what exactly the problem is, and eliminate it or bring it up to Google code.
Google Penguin Update Dates:
- Initial Penguin Update, April 24th 2012
- Penguin 1.1, May 25th 2012 (refresh)
- Penguin #3, October 5th 2012 (refresh)
Google Panda Update Dates:
- Panda 1.0 (aka the Farmer Update) on February 24th 2011
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th 2011. (Panda impacts all English speaking countries)
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th 2011 or so
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th 2011 or so.
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd 2011.
- Panda 2.4 in August 2011(Panda goes international)
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th 2011
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th 2011
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th 2011
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th 2011
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th 2011
- Panda 3.2 on January 15th 2012
- Panda 3.3 on February 26th 2012
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd 2012
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th 2012
- Panda 3.6 on April 27th 2012
- Panda 3.7 on June 8th 2012
- Panda 3.8 on June 25th 2012
- Panda 3.9 on July 24th 2012
- Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th 2012
- Panda 3.9.2 on September 18th 2012
- Panda Update #20 on September 27 2012 (overlapped the EMD Update)
- Panda #21 on November 5th 2012
- Panda #22 on December 4th 2012
- Panda #23 on December 21st 2012
- Panda #24 on January 22nd 2013
- Panda #25 on March 25th 2013
Does your Google Analytics data have dramatic drops without reason?
Once we have removed the problems causing Google Penguin and Panda issues, we can move forward with improving search engine ranking and internet traffic through quality practices.
Josh Zehtabchi Specializes In:
- High quality back linking that improves ranking and meets Google rules
- Page optimizations that will make your site meet quality guidelines
- Weekly monitoring of sites and analyzing through reports and tools to identify and eliminate issues BEFORE they alert search engine ranking algorithms